Thursday, June 15, 2017

POW! Jes Has a Super Heroic Tattoo

In the last week, we lost the great Adam West, who originated the role of Batman on television.

Anyone who has seen an episode of the series that ran during the 1960's would be reminded of the show if they saw this tattoo:


I saw this yesterday on Broad Street in lower Manhattan, on the arm of Jes, and she told me she got it because it was an expression she and a friend of hers would say to one another all the time. It was done at True Blue Tattoo (@TrueBlueTattooNYC) in Queens, several years ago.

Jes shared a bunch of other tattoos, as well, but I'm saving them for another post.

I just didn't want to wait to post this one, which reminded me of the passing of the Adam West, who many of us regard as the "original" Batman.

Thanks to Jes for sharing this with us here on Tattoosday!


This entry is ©2017 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: