Monday, February 20, 2017

Erica Got Her Goat

Last July at the New York Empire State Tattoo Expo (#nyempirestatetattooexpo), I met Erica at the South Shore Tattoo (#southshoretattooco) booth. Erica is the shop manager and laser technician at South Shore's shop in Amityville, Long Island. One of the trends that has developed in some tattoo shops recently has been the partnering with laser removal services and, in some cases, even having a laser technician on site.

She was kind enough to share one of her own tattoos with us:


She credited this to one of South Shore's artists, Garden Mike.

She explained:
"He does a painting a day and I watch him every day and I fell in love with that, I'm also an Aries ... I fought him for the painting of the goat for like six months...and then when my laser finally got delivered, it was ... on my laser, the painting of the goat, so I was like, now I got ya!"
Thanks to Erica for sharing her cool goat tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2017 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: