Monday, January 2, 2017

Mark's Tattoo Connects West Virginia to NYC

Last summer I was walking around on my lunch break downtown, when I stumbled upon Mark, outside of the White Horse Tavern on Bridge Street. He was kind enough to share this interesting tattoo from his forearm:


Mark explained:
"I had kind of a shitty day at work and it was a spur of the moment thing ... when I went to school in West Virginia ... I went super out of my element to a school with only 1200 kids, West Virginia Wesleyan College ... so the mountains represent West Virginia, where I spent five years of my life, some hard but amazing times ... [the buildings] represent the city where I grew up, I grew up in New Jersey and I work here now ... the melding of two important places to me."
He had this done by Taki at Infinity Tattoo NYC, across the street from the Port Authority bus terminal.

Thanks to Mark for sharing his cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2017 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: